This is the base of the most amazingly delicious homemade chocolate recipe I have tried yet! If you like a little crunch in your choc, you can always throw in some nuts and seeds or a little dried fruit.
70g Coconut Oil
70g Cacao Butter
120g Cacao Powder
Maple Syrup- as much as you need to sweeten
1 Tablespoon Molasses
Pinch of Salt
100ml Cream Optional
What To Do:
1. Melt cacao butter and coconut oil in a saucepan on VERY low heat (remember, it’s raw chocolate, we don’t want to cook it.)
2. Add cacao powder and stir until you reach a melted chocolate consistency. Whisk until smooth.
3. Add a pinch of salt and stir.
4. Add molasses.
5. Slowly add maple syrup, tasting frequently until desired sweetness is reached.
5. Optional- Add cream 1-2 tablespoons at a time and stir in between.
6. Pour into moulds or…
View original post 28 more words